Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    nkfr

Hey,

I’m Nkfr.
    I live in the south of France, I’m twenty and have been studied KM for four or five years.
    I studied within the IKMF since my instructor decided a couple of years ago that we won’t be affiliated with the IKMF anymore, and created his own KM “federation”.
    Anyway, this bothered me, especially when the new “federation” decided to train some “instructors”, and, as expected, the general level has been lowered.
    Even though I’m still training within this group, I mostly train alone and with sparring partners from other martial arts.

Along with my KM training, I did a bit of wrestling, Hapkido, Muay Thay, BJJ, and Kempo.
    I found Muay Thai (especially the “old” one) and Kempo quite realistic, but none as much as KM.

I attended a couple of Eyal Yanilov and Gabi Noah seminars.
    I have seen many videos of the KMWW training style, and I find that very good, especially for it’s conditioning.
    I found the Darren’s books very handful.
    I don’t really care of the “federation war”, and as long as it’s Krav Maga, I’m good with it.

I don’t see KM as a self defense system, but as an actual “reality-based martial art”, with it’s own history, special techniques, etc….KM brought and still brings me a lot, and I met a great deal of amazing people while studying KM.
    That’s why I don’t like when people disrespect KM in a way or another, like in calling their “combat system” Krav-whatever, only for business purposes.

All the best

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: