Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums KM Techniques & Krav Maga Books Exercises for cheap people!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Re: Exercises for cheap people!

Ok another exercise: Kicking light switches!!! My light switches are like big square ones the size of a deck of cards. I practise turning the light on and off with various kicks, it’s very challenging!

At first when I started training I could only front kick the light off (bottom part), and only juuuuuust. Now I can front kick it on and off with ease, and the other day I succeeded in switching it on and off (with some difficulty) using a side kick!!! This is about the height of the top of my chest so I’m quite happy that I’m improving. When I started training a few months ago I could only side kick like waist height.

Also elbowing light switches is great. I guess it’d be a great exercise to run into your house from the front door, elbow the first light switch to get some light and then proceed to turn on every other light using a different kick each time (and different legs). Then rush the coat stand and do an RNC on it hahaha.

giant-killer

I do the same thing with elevator buttons. Trying to turn on the button using a round kick can be quite a challenge. You’d be surprised how easily you might miss. But with time you’ll become a lot more accurate.

Hmm, people could look at you weirdly lol. Especially if it’s a touch-activated button and you have to take your shoes and socks off first 😀

Besides, if people see you kicking an elevator they might call security and arrest you for vandalism!!!

I’ve got terrible punch accuracy, I’m trying to work on that but I don’t have any bag or anything. Still trying to work out a way to do that, with minimal impact on my hands. I find that every time I need to punch something hard, I end up doing it badly and often not hitting the target. There’s this “punch machine” at this play I go sometimes and one time I missed so badly that I just grazed the machine and got like the lowest score ever!!! (10). My highest I can get is like 700, which is pretty bad cos I saw some not so strong looking guys getting 900.

giant-killer

I just do it when no one’s around. In my building for example. I also don’t go full force, just for accuracy. thumbsup

cmetalman

Giant Killer, so your the one that keeps vandalizing the elevators, as a metal refinisher thats one of my major jobs to refinish the metal on elevators.

Hahaha! Giant Killer has been busted!

giant-killer

Not sure I’m at the point yet where I’m able to bend metal, I’m going more for speed and accuracy. When I’m off, I may be one of those annoying people that makes the elevator stop at every level. :):

cmetalman

So this woman lives on the tenth floor of an apartment, eveyday when she comes home she gets into the elevator and pushes the second floor button, gets out and takes the stairs to her floor, why? Because she’s ‘Giant Killer” she’s not tall enough to reach the buttons higher then the second floor.ha ,ha, -just a joke don’t kill me!

giant-killer

:OhMy: :chair:

Thankfully, I live right on the second floor, so dodged a bullet there, however my mail box is up so high, I need to step on that little shelf thing underneath it everytime I want to see if there’s anything inside. rofl2

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: