Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    karnos

So I stumbled upon a series of videos on youtube, called “Felony Fights”. They advertise themselves the same way the UFC did back in the early 90’s as no holds, everything goes, most violent fights.

The premise is that they pit two ex-cons to fight each other, usually in secluded or far away locations where no one is watching. Some fights include weapons.

some of that stuff is really crazy, like this one, where some skinhead beat the hell out of some clueless kid acting tough (and who I doubt was in jail at all) and then bites him all over his face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T9n8YhJGGk&feature=related

I couldn’t help but be remained that we train Krav Maga to defend against these nutcases we might encounter in the streets. That guy was stopped by the people filming, had this taken place in a public park at night, that kid would have returned home disfigured. :angry:

kior

Re: Felony Fights

I saw one of these a while ago and it was pretty harsh to say the least

Re: Felony Fights

Pretty ugly stuff – my thought on seeing a bit of the link was that most regular people have to train KM for some time to achieve a level of aggression, disregard for fighting ‘rules’ & lack of inhibition about (possibly) injuring people that the tattoo guy probably has had his whole life ‘naturally’.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he is an actual diagnosable psychopath – whose traits manifest themselves in aggression and anti-social criminal behavior.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: