Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    toohungtodie
    clfmak

All I really have to say, I already said in my thread about the difference between instinctive male and female fighting.

dv8njoe

The comments from the first videos site says it all, the first rule of gay club is you don’t talk about gay club.

emil

1.blocking without counters is useless.
    2. intent and aggression always won.

Their technique wasnt all that bad-a few minor corrections and they’ll be back on their feet.

For instance, next time they fight just do the exact opposite of EVERYTHING they tried in these fights 🙄

wim

Intent and aggression buy you a lot in a street fight. It’s almost always obvious, from watching movies like these, who the more aggressive person is. That person is almost always the winner. Conversely, the loser always seems to be the more subdued, more docile person. So, in a street fight, be aggressive and find the little fire in your belly. Would you look at that, it matches up with the Krav Maga mantra.

simpso1j

Wow

The thing I noticed about these three fights was not about the fights themselves, but about myself. I have been a martial artist for 15 years. I started Krav this year. What I noticed was how I was thinking through each fight…do this…arm bar…cover the face…etc – all from Krav. This tells me that Krav rules and there are a lot of immature women out there…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: