Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Finally started KM again in Colorado

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    armitage

Hi all,

I’m pleased to report that after a 5 year absence from KM, I finally got back to attending classes last night! I used to train in London, UK, then moved to Denver, Colorado and had for a long time wanted to restart out here, but never had the time/money etc.

I attended a free class last night along with my wife and a few friends, and by the end of the class all but one of us had signed up! (The only exception was one of my friends who lives/works too far to make classes on a regular basis, but he did enjoy it all the same and would take it up if a location opened up closer to him).

Everything was how I remembered it from several years ago across the pond – good intense workout, simple and effective techniques, and high caliber instructors. I look forward to attending on a regular basis and am very happy I have a couple of friends and my wife to go with as well (it was their first time, and they all very much enjoyed it).

The instructors were very good and I can definitely recommend the Colorado Krav Maga Team to anyone who is interested in giving it a go!

For “homework” I’ve invested in the “Complete Krav Maga” and “Krav Maga for beginners” books.

mara-jade

Re: Finally started KM again in Colorado

Welcome back!:wav::wav:

There’s a Krav Maga for Women book being worked on alsothumbsup

lions2011

Re: Finally started KM again in Colorado

arm, did you remember most of your technque from 5 yrs ago.. Just wondering…
    Also did you practice during that 5 year span.
    Sure it will come back to you within in a month.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: