Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics First Class Last Night…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    big-gene75

Well last night was my first KM class and boy let me tell ya…it was rough! As I mentioned before I’ve been taking BJJ for about a month but haven’t been there in a couple of weeks due work and vac. but last night was a shock to my system. What a workout! Very intense! Don’t get me wrong – I get a hell of a workout in BJJ but this was nonstop and forces you to continue whether exhausted or not! There was one point in the class where I almost “called Earl”! LOL! But after a 5 min break I was fine. I have to say that I am looking forward to starting KM as well as continuing with BJJ. Next week will my first week of 2 day BJJ and 2 days KM – let’s hope “Earl” doesn’t get a phone call! :):

stevetuna

Re: First Class Last Night…

Good work, Gene – keep it going!

Let us know how you’re getting on.

skibum

Glad to hear you enjoyed it, Gene. Last night was a hard class, but not the hardest by a long shot. As you get used to the workout you will be able to get through this type of excercise easily. BTW, you BJJ training will fit in very nicely with KM – 80% of groundwork is BJJ-based.
    Alex

big-gene75

Oh I’m sure it gets rougher and as I mentioned before I haven’t done anything in 2 or 3 weeks so it’s going to take me a little bit to get my wind back but it will happen. I definitely enjoyed it and look forward to next week Tues (fitness class) as well as my 2nd day of training. Thanks again for the support!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: