Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics First of many newbie questions…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    guitarded-1

I plan on using wraps, and while they come neatly packaged, they can potentially end up as a big heap after the first use. How do you guys store your sweaty wraps after use? Do you take the time to coil them back up, or just cram the heap in your gym bag, or something in between? Thanks!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: First of many newbie questions…

I don’t roll mine up but I know a lot of people do. When I get home I take out everything I used gloves whatever and lay them out the handwraps I toss over a railing in the garage and I wrap them back up and put them in my bag before I leave the house. Keeping in mind I train 6 days a week sometimes a few times a day. I also have 2 sets of wraps and often rotate them.

Another thing to note is when washing them put them in a garment bag for the washer or they get tangled up around the center post in the machine.

Hope that helps~

kmky

I have a couple of pairs so I usually throw them in the wash as soon as I get home from class with the rest of what I was wearing. I second the garment bag statement.

bradm

I have about 5 pairs of wraps. When I trained hard I never rolled them back up. As stated above, when I got home I laid them along with my other gear out on the floor to air dry. I also sprayed them and my gear with Febreze. Since I had a few pairs I also washed them frequently.

I rolled mine up a few times after class and regretted it when I did because they were still wet and stinky.

I now lay mine over my stand-up bag for a day and usually wash them in a garment bag once a week.

I have 2 pair I use and a spare just in case as I also workout at home.

giant-killer

I roll them up as I’m taking them off my hands. That way, you can roll them up much quicker than if you take them off first and they are all tangled up.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: