Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums First Time Poster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Been reading the forum for a couple of months, but just got the ability to post.

I have been studying Krav Maga at Premier Martial Arts in Lawrence, KS for a little over a year. Prior to that, I also studied taekwondo and judo along with some aikido and Systema.

I am a detective in a law enforcement agency and also teach defensive tactics within my agency, as well as guest instucting at the state law enforcement academy.

I incorporate quite a bit of Krav Maga theory and methodology into my instruction, particularly aggression training and intensity/stress drills. Krav Maga is definitely the best martial art for street defense I have ever had the pleasure of training in.

It’s amazing how quickly it can be picked up, even by those with no prior fighting experience. I look forward to using the forums in the future in order to further my own study of Krav Maga.

Thanks for having me.

mara-jade

Re: First Time Poster

Welcome to the forum!:wav:

hicklinc

welcome

erile

Hi there 🙂

I’m also new here.. was reading a lot in the last year.. decided to register now..

I’m relatively new to martial arts and fighting in general.. I was always looking for the perfect workout and some friends of mine did some boxing in high school and now switched to different forms of martial art.. that’s how I got into it..

I’m looking forward to share some information here 🙂

don

Welcome Jack – thanks for training our brothers and sisters.

Teaching DT was one of my main goals in my career. I was luck to accomplish it very early on.

matthewkulow

Hello everyone,

Well yes I’m the newbie here. For starters I have been hooked on Krav Maga since The first time I saw the movie “Enough” and I have been searching for a Krav Maga instructor/classes here on the Big Island of Hawaii for close to 5 years now. So if anyone knows of anything about instruction here, please let me know!

-Matthew

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: