Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge First TKD Tournament

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    susie

Tomorrow is my first TKD tournament. I’m pretty nervous about it but excited about it as well. My daughter wanted to participate (all the litte one’s participation is reinforced with medals). As we both take TKD her next question was “Mom are you going?” I felt like a total hypocrite saying no. SO, off I go tmorrow to fight my fears…for my girl. What we won’t do for our kids. LOL

Send somepositive vibes my way 🙂

kirsten

Re: First TKD Tournament

Those were the best years of my life, competing in TKD! Have fun, kick lots, Ki-hap loudly and be your daughters superhero! Win or lose, you are setting an awesome example for her by not only telling her to be strong and confront her fears, but you are leading my example! I wish more parents were like you. Good luck and please let us know how it went and post up pics too!

susie

It was tons of fun! I finished 2nd in forms and 1st in sparring (one step) in my age group! Not bad for a newbie 🙂

Whats most important we both had a great day together.

She also won best front kick. I couldnt be prouder. she was so great.

mara-jade

Congrats to both of you!

susie

I should also qulaify my age group and in my level white, orange and yellow belts. Its not like I was competing with high color belts or Black belts. LOL!

susie

I should also qualify that I was only competing against people in my level and a little higher it was white, orange and yellow belts. It wasn’t like I was competing against black belts or anything. LOL

kirsten

Excellent! Sounds like you had an awesome time… I am sure your daughter did as well! Congrats again!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: