Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Fit to Fight course…thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ryan

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who participated in the FTF course this weekend in Sherman Oaks. We had a great time and worked with some really good folks. Looking forward to the east coast course in November!

stevetuna

Re: Fit to Fight course…thanks!

That was a great time. One of the best things was getting to work with old friends and new. It’s also always fun to realize how much I don’t know… Yikes!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

I enjoyed seeing Jeff teach seems like a great guy with a lot to share.

la-revancha

quote stevetuna:

That was a great time. One of the best things was getting to work with old friends and new. It’s also always fun to realize how much I don’t know… Yikes!

Agreed. Thanks to the RHEK folks for crystallizing a very comprehensive, methodical, set of concepts.

ryan

It was a fun and talented group, which always makes it that much more enjoyable. To have folks that are a few hours drive from us fly 3000 miles was also quite cool.

All the best!

ryan

By the way, we’ve added an east coast course for November, and anyone who has previously passed the course can attend as our guest.

t-j

Any idea when you’ll be back on the West Coast? I really wanted to participate, but the day job was dominating the weekend. I’ve heard great things from Christian.

ryan

TJ, I’m not sure. The rest of this year we have NC and Mexico, so it will likely be early 2010. I’ll keep you informed!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: