Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Fit to Fight last weekend in North Carolina

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kravmdjeff

Hey all,

Just wanted to thank Ryan Hoover, Jeff Jimmo, and a host of other folks for making last weekend’s Fit to Fight certification so amazing. Over 3 days I learned more about the fundamentals of a good fight program than I have in many years prior. Its truly one-of-a-kind training that anyone and everyone who is able to come across a course should do.

For more information, go here: https://kravmaga.com/index.php/We-Are-Fit-to-Fight

stevetuna

Re: Fit to Fight last weekend in North Carolina

Agreed. Trained with them in L.A. in September – great stuff.

cary4dckrav

Completely agree! Fit to Fight is a great concept to finally come to krav maga. This weekendís training gave me a whole new dimension for creating a sparring program and classes that will be a much more dynamic and functional learning experience for our students. Big ups to Ryan and Jeff!

ryan

Thanks, guys. It was a great group (I’d post a pic, but I have no idea how.)

We really appreciated everyone’s hard work and dedication to learning.

On another note, Cary is a beast. He came down, did a 4+ hour blue belt test (just him and his partner), took a day off, then did the FTF course!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: