Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics For all you cutters and pasters

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kmsf

I’m annoyed, 👿 and it’s posts like brogers’ that fuel the fire. Please stop cutting and pasting whole peoples’ text and then adding your own little two cents at the bottom. This wastes space on a forum that takes bandwidth. And the part that gets me most is you will repeat the post right after they wrote it. I can see if it’s a long thread with lots of replies but in the cases I can cite on here brogers coppies the former poster word for word and then writes his reply. Common, why do we have to read stuff twice? We KNOW you are responding to the guy’s post, instead why not just write his name or something to signify that your reply is to that particular person. OK? Now don’t think I’m just picking on him/her because others do it too but I see a pattern in all brogers posts that take this to the extreme. Write whatever you want just don’t write someone elses posts again alright? Thanks from all of us that enjoy reading this forum and we enjoy your input. 8)

guerriere

Quoting is a normal part of message board netiquette, because scrolling through a thread to find out what the post is about is also annoying.

This new forum has a private messaging feature for taking things \”offline.\” If one person’s behavior annoys you, you can private message them — just be polite, of course!

kmsf

\”Quoting is a normal part of message board netiquette, because scrolling through a thread to find out what the post is about is also annoying.

This new forum has a private messaging feature for taking things \”offline.\” If one person’s behavior annoys you, you can private message them — just be polite, of course!

GuerriËre = female warrior (in French) as in:
    La guerriËre donne un coup de pied dans votre derriËre\”
    Really?

kmsf

\”Quoting is a normal part of message board netiquette, because scrolling through a thread to find out what the post is about is also annoying.

GuerriËre = female warrior (in French) as in:
    La guerriËre donne un coup de pied dans votre derriËre\”
    Glad I’m using correct netiquette now, how’s this? Not confusing right>?

kmsf

Private messaging has been disabled on this board

Private messaging has been disabled on this board

caliwt

Also, sometimes people post while you are typing a reply. Then your answer to the post above is really to a post a few above!! I have had this happen with like 10 posts before mine, all while I was typing. 😆

Another thing, people go back and edit their posts so I think if you quote then they are stuck with it, atleast in yours.

It does get kinda tirersome though. I have seen huge quotes on Google groups; quotes, within quotes, within quotes,….on and on, and then some thing like, \”your all stupid\” added on!! This stuff is pointless.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: