Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    lor

Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately depending on how much you like me), my injured wing hasn’t prevented me from web surfing:

\”No Opinions? No Problem.\”
    http://www.wired.com/news/columns/0,70124-0.html?tw=rss.index

😀

kravmdjeff

That’s hilarious.

By the way, I, like the author of the article, was born at a very young age.

lor

Helpless, nude and unable to provide for yourself? Me too!

I’m guilty of almost everything he mentions, including the Cowbell reference.

g-v

Im the in-joker. 😆

kravmdjeff

G.V.- your mom’s the in-joker!

clfmak

\”The Enigma
    Don’t want to take a stand on a controversial issue, but are dying to contribute to the conversation anyway? Just share a single, vaguely pertinent fact. Context-free data is to an online discussion as raw meat is to a cage full of starving Rottweilers and indignant vegetarians. Say you’re looking at an article about gun control. Just pop in and say, \”Over 10,000 unarmed people are shot to death by criminals each year.\”

This one’s me.

They missed one other way to post if you have nothing important to say 😀 🙂 🙁 😆 8) 😛 😯 ➡ 😉 🙄 😈 ❗ ❓ 😥

g-v

Re:

quote \”KravMDjeff\:

G.V.- your mom’s the in-joker!

Aha, a keen satirical point! 😆

clfmak
    lor

\”Pirates are also hilarious, and mentioning them will make you hilarious as well.\”

😆 Holy crap, I do this too!

But that’s because I really dig pirates. 😯

lor

\”There is apparently no statement on Earth to which a response of either winking or sticking out your tongue is inappropriate. Watch.

Person A: Yeah, my grandfather has really taken a turn for the worse. He doesnít even recognize me. Alzheimerís is a heartless affliction.

Person B: 😛 \”

Oh Jesus…not my favorite smiley!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: