Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Funny dreams involving Krav Maga.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rick-prado

My instructor and I were talking the other day and he mentioned a future course for LE he would be having. I left that class that day and never thought about it the rest of the day.

That night I dream’t that I had a party over my house, which is pretty common and in comes my instructor with another on of our top instructors. He had a bit to drink prior to getting there and was pretty tipsy.

Anyway, my old friends who have nothing to do with Krav Maga were asking who these guys were. I mentioned that they were from my krav organization and they were asking if they could goof around with them. I said sure, but do so at your own risk.

Anyway, as the night goes on, my wife tells me hey , your buddy is pretty drunk, and I reply, “what do you want me to do”, he can handle himself,plus he’ll kill me!

Fast forward to the end of the night and most of my old friends were either dead, or were bleeding or nursing broken limbs by my pool.

I woke up in the middle of the night laughing my ass off!

Anyone else have any funny dreams involving Krav?

bjelder

Re: Funny dreams involving Krav Maga.

Nope, lol

kirsten

Yeah I have one…

I was dreaming one night that I was in a fight and they were doing a hair pull on me. As I start to wake up, I realize slowly that it’s not a dream. Somebody is actully pulling my hair from the top of my scalp so tightly that my eyes are all squinty. I quickly become fully awake only to realize that Oneness is the person grabbing my hair… while he is asleep next to me.

I yell at him and wake him up… he turns to me and says “You won’t believe the dream I was having. I was in a fight with a hippy with really long hair and I had him by his hair.” I told him that was no hippy, it was MY HAIR he had!!

I still kinda doubt he was asleep… rofl2

magamike

I find if I am just on the edge of consciousness – such as drifting off in a chair watching TV or something that I will have these little jerks – punches and kicks I am trying to throw just as I cross into sleep. They are a bit like falling dreams. I have gotten up on one knee and thrown a kick in my bed before in a similar half-awake/half-asleep state. I haven’t had a long dream about it in REM sleep though (that I can remember).

tazz

Yes I have one, after my Level 1 test, When i got home i was ready for a nap , I started to dream about my elbows. When my Wife woke me up she thought i had lost my mind.

maddogmean

I had a dream the other night that some one was choking me. I woke up actually doing the two hand pluck.

mara-jade

Not sure why but the the majority of the time I wake up with my hands in fists like I’m ready to pounce somebody – guess ready to punch somebody’s lights out I guessrofl2

clfmak

I had a dream I did a cement mixer takedown against a vampire.

krav-harp

I haven’t yet, but my Level 1 test is in a couple of weeks. I’m sure I’ll have all kinds of crazy dreams about it in the days before I take it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: