Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Gahanna, Ohio..Level one test…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    badge54

In september of 05 Mark Slane, from central Ohio, began teaching again at the Gahanna Martial arts and fitness center. The center is owned by one of Marks students from long ago, Joe Wile. Joe has made the first trip to La to begin his training as an instructor and the program is taking off now.

I went through the Level one Force training instructor course a few years ago and have been passing it along at work when given the opportunity. When the program began at the center I was there for class number one, but due to a slow start and picking up students along the way it has taken a little longer than expected to get a group ready to move on together. Our test is coming March 10th and I am looking forward to the challenge, I can hardly wait for the next level. I know there are several students that have been training together that are ready to test and are all as excited as me.

I guess this is more of an announcement than a thread topic but I once read if you make your goals public than it’s harder to back out. If all goes well I am hoping that I will be heading to LA to start my training as an instructor also.

Badge54

kravmdjeff

Badge, do you have any contact info for Joe? I went through Phase A with him.

badge54

I do…http://www.gahannatkd.com and you should be able to get the e-mail off of that.

If you e-mail me directly I can get it to you also.

Badge54

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: