Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Geen Belt Test Canceled :(

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

After intense training,taking two level 3 classes a day and taking private lessons,
    I show up for the Green Belt Test ready, and the three other people taking the test didn’t show
    up. The instructor canceled the test and said that he was going to talk to the staff that is in charge of testing and ask if they can reschedule soon. I received an e-mail yesteday saying that I am going to have to wait for the next test,which is three months.

I know that it is not about the belt, that it is about learning and getting better, but it would be
    nice to be able to advance and start taking level 4 classes. I talked to the instructor that I took privates from and he said that if I can get 3 people that are ready to take the test, that they could have a private test. So if there is anyone that lives in Los Angeles that wants to take their Green Belt test. Let me Know

craig-p

Hey Randy – I may know one for you who is already trying to work out a private test as he missed his green belt test a few weeks ago. If you want give me your email adress or contact info and I will forward it to him. Send it in a private message if you dont want it posted on the forum.

jjk

Why is it that they can’t test just you?

kravmaga-ism

that sucks man…it doesn’t make sense that you’re being held back just because there isn’t enought people to test…

hmm…actually that really sucks. sorry to hear.

mara-jade

Oh dang Randy – that sucks. I’m sorry you didn’t get to test. Have you asked why you can’t get a private test just for you(probably need a partner too I’m guessing)? Hope you can get some other folks to test with you.

Craig,
    Thanks, give the student my number 213/***/****
    Thanks
    Also my e-mail address [email protected]

Thanks again

craig-p

He has it and said he will call you in a few days.

giant-killer

If it doesn’t work out, they might still let you take LV4 classes. Or just show up for them, I doubt they’d kick you out. 🙂 Good luck with the test, whenever it will be!

Thanks

RR

Thanks

kravmdjeff

Re: Geen Belt Test Canceled 🙁

quote jjk:

Why is it that they can’t test just you?

There are some things that the testing instructor may be looking for that requires a mutliple attacker drill or something like that. Regardless, a private test is difficult both to particiate in and to evaluate.

kravmaga-ism

quote KravMDjeff:

There are some things that the testing instructor may be looking for that requires a mutliple attacker drill or something like that. Regardless, a private test is difficult both to particiate in and to evaluate.

ooh good point!

great signature by the way! thumbsup

giant-killer

For a multiple attacker drill, one might be able to get a pair of fellow students to hang around and rush the lone tester… chair

By the way, was the Blue Belt test canceled, too? I thought there was supposed to be one this weekend, but I didn’t see anyone there.

I just got a call from the school and they are going to reschedule soon.
    I am glad.

Randy

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: