Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Giant Killer’s birthday

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    cmetalman

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GK! Maybe you’ll get one of those large birthday cakes and John W. jumps out or at least Bob !

blindfold

Re: Giant Killer’s birthday

Happy Birthday GK

If someone were to jumpout make sure they have on some protective gear. The present might be the free training exercise of, “out comes the cake, out comes the person, out goes the person.”

Not that she wouldn’t enjoy the exercise.

thumbsup

jay99

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear GK, Happy birthday to you! And many mooooooorreeee!

In case I don’t get on here on Saturday…. Happy Birthday! Stay safe and try not to get into too much trouble!

J-

giant-killer

Holy smokes, I’m having my own birthday thread!!! :woohoo: Man, I’ve got to watch those tears streaming down my face, so they don’t fall through the keyboard and end up frying the computer…

Now, John jumping out of a cake leaves me with all kinds of weird images, since it’s usually strippers jumping out of cakes. :OhMy: So, how about Amir and Bas jump out of the cake and they won’t even need to wear protective gear or, well, anything else, we want them to be comfy. Then John will be there teaching a really cool extra special birthday class on the patio, with snipers on the roof and multiple attackers and all kinds of cool scenario drills. Then we all get drunk and watch Brent get tasered.

Wow, this is going to be one hell of a party. And my birthday present, a neatly wrapped wrestling dummy with a huge red bow!! And then the next day we will celebrate downforlife. I wonder which instructors he would like to have jump out of the cake? :beer:

quote Giant Killer:

And then the next day we will celebrate downforlife. I wonder which instructors he would like to have jump out of the cake? :beer:

Mine’s not till Monday, but I’ll have the party one day early so we can all put off our hangovers for an extra day… Hair of the dog!

Haha… As far as the instructors jumping out of a cake… I think I’ll skip requesting that in order to avoid being used as a demonstrator and having a stray kick go into my family jewels. thumbsup

J-

P.S. I just got myself my B-day present… Both Bas books and the Bas MMA workout CD/DVD set! I can’t wait till the set gets here so I can smoke up my lazy gym partner!!!

skibum

Happy Birthday, GK! You know, as Confusious says: those who have most birthdays live longest! Bottoms up to many more!

giant-killer

Thanks, guys!

So, downforlife, why don’t you come in on Monday then and we can make the crazy party happen!! Don’t be shy, choose the KM instructors you like and have them pole dance around the heavybags! thumbsup Also, our wrestling dummy and Bob should have arrived by then. Bas’ book is great, I’ve got both volumes.

quote Giant Killer:

Thanks, guys!

So, downforlife, why don’t you come in on Monday then and we can make the crazy party happen!! Don’t be shy, choose the KM instructors you like and have them pole dance around the heavybags! thumbsup Also, our wrestling dummy and Bob should have arrived by then. Bas’ book is great, I’ve got both volumes.

Haha.. I didn’t even think about it… I am going to be in there on my B-day! I have band practice that night too. So much for taking a day off!

How is pole dancing going to work on the heavy bags? That would take some serious skill and would still probably end up in disasterous consiquences. It’d still probably be funny. Hell… let’s just get them all out there!

J-

giant-killer

Agreed! The guys jump out of the cake, the girls attempt the pole dance. Then we’ll have the craziest patio drill ever and get drunk after. Or maybe before the drill, so we can fight while drunk. thumbsup I’m confident, I’ll finally be able to add to the drunk thread. :woohoo:

If you’re there on Monday, just watch for a little thing trying to balance an impossible amount of equipment in her arms, say hi if you like. :):

quote Giant Killer:

Agreed! The guys jump out of the cake, the girls attempt the pole dance. Then we’ll have the craziest patio drill ever and get drunk after. Or maybe before the drill, so we can fight while drunk. thumbsup I’m confident, I’ll finally be able to add to the drunk thread. :woohoo:

If you’re there on Monday, just watch for a little thing trying to balance an impossible amount of equipment in her arms, say hi if you like. :):

Haha… sounds like a plan. I’ll definately be there Monday for Kelly’s KM 1 class and your drunken patio drill.

What impossible amount of equipment are you going to be carrying?

J-

giant-killer

Ah, well, usually a head gear that’s been converted into a type of carrying basket. There’s a mouthpiece in there and wraps and some other stuff. Then two pairs of gloves, one black (Fairtex), the other red (Reyes). Then a pair of shin guards and another head gear and a water bottle.

I’ll be there for LV5, LV3, Ground and Intro Fight. Ground is right before Kelly’s LV1 at 8:45pm in the same room (room2). So, if you are early, look for something flat squirming underneath a sweaty 200+ pounder, gasping for air. Or, right after that class, I’ll be putting on my trusty Cobra head Muay Thai shorts and will head for the fighting class. You couldn’t possibly miss those! :):

mara-jade

Hey GK,

Just wanted to wish you Happy Birthday thumbsup

quote Giant Killer:

Ah, well, usually a head gear that’s been converted into a type of carrying basket. There’s a mouthpiece in there and wraps and some other stuff. Then two pairs of gloves, one black (Fairtex), the other red (Reyes). Then a pair of shin guards and another head gear and a water bottle.

I’ll be there for LV5, LV3, Ground and Intro Fight. Ground is right before Kelly’s LV1 at 8:45pm in the same room (room2). So, if you are early, look for something flat squirming underneath a sweaty 200+ pounder, gasping for air. Or, right after that class, I’ll be putting on my trusty Cobra head Muay Thai shorts and will head for the fighting class. You couldn’t possibly miss those! :):

Haha… I know what you need for your B-day… A GYM BAG!!!

I usualy get there and take the earlier classes on Monday because I have band practice at 9pm in downtown. LV5 is usualy right between the 2 classes I take, so I’m sure I’ll probably run into you.

J-

giant-killer

Isn’t Kelly’s LV1 at 8:45pm? LV5 is at 5:45pm in room 3. Bring champagne, then we can have a drink and later practice that drunken monkey KM…

Yes, I get that comment about a gym bag a lot. I do have one, but there’s even more stuff in there and it takes up so much room. It gets pretty crammed in room 3, which is where most of my classes are located.

mara with the graphics!! Pretty cool! And thanks for the birthday wishes! thumbsup

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: