Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kpalena

Good luck to my brothers and sisters who are qualifying tonight in Vancouver, WA. Kick arse and stay strong. Remember \”who ever has the most fight in them, wins in the fight.\”

kravjeff

Good luck from Denver/Broomfield!!!

Persevere and stay aggressive! 😈 😈 😈

jburtonpdx

Wow good luck to all of you, Vancouver Wa is the town I grew up in. Now live in Columbus OH and have to explain several times to people that in fact I am not Canadian….

What school is it? Someplace I can visit and train for an evening when I get home to see family next spring?

kpalena

http://www.vancouvermartialarts.com. I don’t know if insurance will let you train though.

progress

East/West is an awesome school. Eric makes the program, he is an incredible instructor.

kpalena

He is a hell of a fighter too. The learning curve while sparing with him is VERY steep. I feel very luck to train with him. Michelle is a badass as well.

anonymous

What are they qualifying for? A MMA event?

kpalena

^^^
    Belt test.

anonymous

Oh. Which one? Did they pass?

kpalena

everyone who had the hours was open to test. We tested all four levels and all belts. Some were going to yellow, some to yellow/orange, some to blue/black….you get the idea. Everyone passed, I felt like I did crappy, (fighting the flu) but still passed. I think everyone that tested was really prepared.

anonymous

Well, congrats! 8)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: