Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Got the phone call from Carla!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hemibuck

Well today I got the phone call from Carla that I have been waiting for. I have been accepted to go to Phase A and if I pass, open my own studio here in Spokane!!!

I wanted to do this someday, but with everything that has happend over the past year, never really thought it would happen. I can’t say enough about the staff & instructors of KMWW and how supportive they are. Also if Mike was not withing driving distance in Moscow I wouldn’t be able to do this. I will continue my training in Krav, Crossfit and Bas to get as prepared as possible for San Antonio. Thanks everyone!!! :woohoo:

stevetuna

Re: Got the phone call from Carla!!

Good luck to you, Hemi. KM, CrossFit and Bas is a winning formula for Phase training. I hope that things will go well for you.

mara-jade

Congrats! You’re gonna be in heaven at Pete’s place:beer: or is that Hell but in a good wayrofl2

Best wishes on your training!

johnl-d11

Bah.. Phase was easy.. Not sure why everyone says how hard they are.. ;):

If you can.. during the 1 min “rest” of bas.. do 10-15 burpees then start back up the next round just in case you might do…. oh…. 100 burpees during a warm up at phase.

hemibuck

quote JohnL:

Bah.. Phase was easy.. Not sure why everyone says how hard they are.. ;):

If you can.. during the 1 min “rest” of bas.. do 10-15 burpees then start back up the next round just in case you might do…. oh…. 100 burpees during a warm up at phase.

LOL! Well the WOD the other day at CrossFit was 100 box jump with 100 burpees….and who the hell named those things burpee? Guess Pukee was already taken…lol!

And thanks Mara Jade and stevetuna. Hey Mara Jade are you gonna be around during Phase A?

kirsten

Congrats! When are you going?

Congratulations! Best of luck to you!

hemibuck

quote Kirsten:

Congrats! When are you going?

Thanks! Going to San Antonio in June. NC is too soon, but I feel like June is a good amount of time to get everything in order. A perfect world would have one on the west coast in April or May but it’s all good.

And thanks Fred_Jennings!

mara-jade

“And thanks Mara Jade and stevetuna. Hey Mara Jade are you gonna be around during Phase A?”

Probably – Hubby and I try to go to Pete’s at least 3 times a week.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: