Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Great experience with Simi Valley Krav Maga

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    psyops

just wanted to take a moment to share a great experience I had with Simi Valley Krav Maga! This past Saturday I spent the afternoon with Jeremy Stafford and the crew. They were conducting a Krav Maga level one and level two tests! Wow! First of all the facility is excellent. The students are hungry and focused and the instruction is top notch. I was honored that Jeremy allowed me to participate in grading students. Let me tell you the test was not easy.

It was hard and in fact the students got smoked up pretty good. Yet a funny thing happened. The students showed their grit and determination and they made it through. As I was watching them work I was filled with a great sense of pride for the entire staff. The students have taken the personality of their instructors and leader!

They looked great. They were aggresive. They were focused. They were hard! La Revancha was pushing the level 2 students to their limits. His instruction was precise and the students performed with intensity.

On a personal note. I left the school with a feeling of excitement and pride. I am proud of my friend Jeremy Stafford. He has built a wonderful school and the spirit of Krav Maga is alive and well in Simi Valley. Jeremy is an excellent instructor and he is passionate about Krav Maga! The students are very lucky to have him as their leader!

Thanks again guys for allowing me to come into your school and be a part of a wonderful test experience! I won’t forget it!

Psyops

Re: Great experience with Simi Valley Krav Maga

Psyops,
    Check is in the mail. I guess it’s my turn to buy next time. Thanks for all of your help, the students loved your energy and your expertise.

la-revancha

Re: Great experience with Simi Valley Krav Maga

Thanks for coming by, Psyops. I’m glad to put a face to the name over a few pints. Certainly a better medium for conversation than the internet!!

Our discussion after the exams pertaining to Krav theory and approach was my favorite. I think if Ryan, Ernie, and Hiromasa were there, we would, for the most part, be on the same sheet of music.

Dude, we have had Brent, Bluestein, Kelly, Waldman, and now Psyops at our humble academy…..what a cool place to train.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: