Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Great training experience in KY

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    jon-herman

Rolando,

Thank you for hosting such a great seminar over this past weekend!

John Whitman’s presentation of knife defenses was very straightforward and effectively illustrated the sobering reality of knife attacks. The video footage definitely brought our training into context and invigorated the class.

Excellent training .. period.

Rolando, it was good to meet you and we ALL look forward to training with you in the future!! Please keep us informed of upcoming seminars (3.5 hours is a short distance).

Jon

PS. John Whitman, thank you for everything. We have (in our own way) severely reprimanded Bob for not knowing who you were. 😉 We will see you the following weekend here in Dublin!!

ryan

I hate I missed it. 🙁

Hopefully I can make it to Ohio–the curriculum for that weekend looks very interesting.

la-revancha

Ro, congrats on the seminar.

What’s going on with the fight clip?

ro

Jon,
    Thanks for being Johns demo man. I don’t think my shoulder could of taken the abuse. Seriously, you and your crew are very talented. It was great watching you guys go at it ! Thanks for the support.

Castigo, if you insisist. Cause you know how much I hate to bring attention to myself – LOL.
    here’s the clip:
    http://www.corelouisville.com/videos/video5.htm

Re:

quote \”Ro\:

Jon,
    Thanks for being Johns demo man. I don’t think my shoulder could of taken the abuse. Seriously, you and your crew are very talented. It was great watching you guys go at it ! Thanks for the support.

Castigo, if you insisist. Cause you know how much I hate to bring attention to myself – LOL.
    here’s the clip:
    http://www.corelouisville.com/videos/video5.htm

Nice fight Ro. It didn’t look like your opponent was too interested in throwing hands. I think that knee took the fight out of the fighter. By the way I am the guy you met Saturday night at the fights. I am a KM instructor with Kevin and Eric Moberly in Lexington. I have been wanting to talk to you. I have a sister who lives in Lexington and I want to send her your way for Krav. When do you all offer intro classes?

Dion

ryan

Actually, I think the fight was taken out of the guy when Ro stuffed his takedown. You can see how his posturing is of a beaten man once the separation off of the cage is made. He knew he couldn’t stand with Ro, and once he figured out he couldn’t take him down…

jl

I think the opponent was beaten after the first clinch. He tried a throw, didn’t work, Ro wisely used the fight area to his advantage. His opponent was doing a lot of reaching trying to clinch. When Ro got to 90 degrees of his head……boom, out go the lights. Excellent fight and stategy RO!

emil

awesome posture and that footwork was textbook. Excellent Ro!

la-revancha

Rolandowend!

*runs around apartment with tonque sticking out*

ro

Dion,
    you can email me directly at [email protected]

runs around apartment with tonque sticking out – oops, nervous energy I guess.

la-revancha

TTT

Naw, man, I’m just trying to emulate greatness. If Michael Jordan can stick out his tongue dominating the competition, why can’t you? 😉

I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a spirit-breaking fight. That guy gave up faster than you can say \”no mas\”.

Awesome performance.

hammerfist

Awesome knee Ro, congrats on your win! It was good training with you in December at NTC Holiday weekend. Anyone who knows Rolando knows what kind of stand up type of person he is. Anyone looking for good training in his area , go see him! Hey Ro, doing any future expert series, e-mail me if you want [email protected]. Oh, if you don’t remember I’m the big guy with the flat top. Mark

g-v

Wow, that was great! That knee sealed the deal, methinks.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: