Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Greetings from TX!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dualhelix

Hello everyone!

I just recently joined my local Krav Maga gym that I’ve been eyeing for a while. I was in Shorin-Ryu karate for about a year and had to have surgery which put me out for a while, and unfortunately my dojo closed while I was recovering. I decided to check out Krav since it was something I was always interested in. I took the free class and fell in love, so I became a full on member. I definitely like the fact that there is more emphasis put on defense and survival than just kata and forms, and I plan to definitely stick with Krav, I enjoy it much more. I’ve also been coming to this forum to get information about Krav, to learn about the equipment I would need and different techniques, I decided to go ahead and start an account at this site because of the friendliness and quality information that all the users give out! I appreciate everything you guys have helped me with so far, and everything you may help me with in the future!

Happy to be a Krav practitioner and I hope everything goes well for you guys out there too.

Thanks,
    Cameron/DualHelix

lennykravist

Re: Greetings from TX!

quote DualHelix:

Hello everyone!

I just recently joined my local Krav Maga gym that I’ve been eyeing for a while. I was in Shorin-Ryu karate for about a year and had to have surgery which put me out for a while, and unfortunately my dojo closed while I was recovering. I decided to check out Krav since it was something I was always interested in. I took the free class and fell in love, so I became a full on member. I definitely like the fact that there is more emphasis put on defense and survival than just kata and forms, and I plan to definitely stick with Krav, I enjoy it much more. I’ve also been coming to this forum to get information about Krav, to learn about the equipment I would need and different techniques, I decided to go ahead and start an account at this site because of the friendliness and quality information that all the users give out! I appreciate everything you guys have helped me with so far, and everything you may help me with in the future!

Happy to be a Krav practitioner and I hope everything goes well for you guys out there too.

Thanks,
    Cameron/DualHelix

Welcome Cameron, and have fun in your training!

Re: Greetings from TX!

Welcome, I’m also from Texas. What area are you from?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: