Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    kylestyle913

MAY 2nd IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!!!! anybody else going? I’m driving all the way from K.C. who else is coming. It’s gonna be awesome. you knoww you want to come.

kylestyle913

Re: gun defense seminar?

seriously, No one else? That is kind of shocking.

This gun seminar is open to evryone, members and non-members. We still have space available. Be sure to make it. Contact me with questions.

Sam Sade Tactical Gun Defense Seminar – Saturday, May 2nd ( 10am – 3pm)

http://www.XtremeKravMaga.com

leejam99

Sam + Gun Seminar = one of THE best training you can get.

kirsten

It will be awesome training and just think if nobody but you shows up, you get a private lesson with Sam!! But honestly, there is going to be plenty of people there… Not all KM students use the forum (sadly) so don’t get discouraged… HAVE AN GREAT TIME!!

jl

I would be there in a minute if I could swing the time. My nephew gets confirmed at our church that day. My wife would cut off my____–well you no what I mean. I can’t be there but I’ll wish I was. Training with Sam, Amir or Darren would be a blast! Good Luck and get as much knowledge from it as you can. JL

kylestyle913

thanks for reply guys. i’m really stoked about this seminar and am just kind of shocked that others are not jumping on this opportunity. Can’t wait to get training.

Thanks Kyle, I look forward to meeting everyone. We have about 35 registered right now. We still have space available.

I trained with sam the past 5 years everyday, it will be nice to have him back to train with for the seminar.

stevetuna

Steve, if I could be there, I would! Anyone who has the chance to train with people like Sam will be glad that they attended.

freelancer

I’ll be there with you man. Give me a call.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: