Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics hand gun defense seminar in San Diego March 19th

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    djinsd

I thought that there was a section to post upcoming seminars on the website but I couldn’t find it, so I’m going to post here. Our school is going to be holding a basic handgun defense seminar on March 19th at our El Cajon branch. The semina will last from 2:30 to 6:30 p.m. If you’d like to atttend, let us know as soon as possible. We have two options, one is you can just attend the seminar for the training and two, you can attend and get the line of fire DVD, a t-shirt and a training gun as a package.

Take care and have a great day,

Darryl Johnson
    Chief Instructor
    Dynamic Martial Arts, Inc.
    Pacific Beach and El Cajon
    http://www.dynamicmartialarts.net

clfmak

Cool! How do I contact you?

djinsd

You can email me at the website, email me directly, call the office, or even fax 🙂

Darryl Johnson
    [email protected]
    http://www.dynamicmartialarts.net
    619-447-4425
    fax: 619-447-4416

garddawg

CLFMak,
    This is a good opportunity to learn some of the Krav Maga gun techniques and Darryl is a good instructor. Give him a call.

la-revancha

I have seen DJ’s weapons techniques first hand during Expert training; the guy is legit. I also met one of his students at the ITTS Gun Training Camp last summer, and she only had great things to say about him. If any of you are going to be in the San Diego area, I strongly urge you to go!

djinsd

Man, you guys are making me blush. 😳 Thanks for the kind words. I’m looking forward to doing the seminar, these things are tons of fun.

DJ

clfmak

I had a little chuckle seeing the handgun seminar picture next to the glow chuck one. Seriously though, it is good to have a number of programs for different people.

djinsd

Lol. Well, we do have a pretty diverse program selection. Actually, the guy that is teaching the chuk seminar also does extreme martial arts. Flips, acrobatic kicks and the whole shebang. But, he is also training for a Muay Thai match as well in the next few months. 🙂 If you want, you do both the gun defense seminar and the glow chuk seminar with a discount. 😀

Darryl Johnson
    Chief Instructor
    Dynamic Martial Arts, Inc.
    Pacific Beach and El Cajon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: