Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge heaven on earth is in west point kentucky!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    russell

saturday i went to the knob creek machine gun shoot, the largest machine gun shoot in the world(and after 4 days of rain the muddiest shoot in the world) $10.00 to get in and all day smelling gunpowder (its a good thing) i saw guns ive only dremt of including

mini gun
    m60
    m249
    m16 (all calibers from 22 to 223)
    mp5s (all kinds)
    glock 18’s(the full auto one)
    m76’s (smith and wesson sub machine gun)
    and lots more

and all kinds of dealers (class 3 and regular) including
    rock river arms
    dpms
    double star
    dsa arms
    lauer weaponry(the company that makes duracoat)
    model 1 sales (they had tones of uppers onhand, but the wait to order one online from them is 6-7 months:dunno:)

and cars from
    indiana
    illinois
    kansas
    texas
    new york
    north caroilina
    and even a ontario canada

its the best gun show ive ever seen plus they have a machine gun shoot and rentals (you could rent a mp5 with 1 mag for 40.00 and two mags for 60.00 or a american arms ar180 in .22 for 25.00 for a 180 round mag plus any kind of machine gun you would want to shoot including belt fed m60’s) i did miss the nite shoot but i wont next time(they shoot tracers at gas cans and propane tanks and watch the explosions how cool it thatthumbsup)

to anybody reading this who is into firearms they have two shoots a year one in the spring and one in the fall MAKE PLANS TO ATTEND!!!
    the next one is april 9-11 2010 and then october 8-10 2010

its a two hour drive from me and well worth the trip

ps they had tons of mag pul p mags(the best ar mag ever) all colors and with and without windows for 18.00 to 20.00 and lancer ar mags for 20.00

even tho i’m still cleaning off mud from my boots (from saturday) and we did have to have our towed out of the mud(they have tractors onhand who tow or push people out for free) we are planning to go back in the spring!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: