Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Hector Pena vs Danny Steel

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    oneness

Here is the link – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSP7EOnT39A

I don’t know if you got to go to the fight Sean, but here is the 2nd round.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: Hector Pena vs Danny Steel

I really wanted to go but I was teaching that night.

One of my buddys who was fighting on the under card Shawn sent me a text from the fight.

It was not pretty.

Thanks for the heads up Oneness. And where are my new board shorts? LOL

leejam99

i was there…..Hector looked like a pro fighter. Danny look like a retired fighter 10 years over his prime. Danny didn’t hit Hector once i think. He did announce that this was his last fight.

James

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote leejam99:

i was there…..Hector looked like a pro fighter. Danny look like a retired fighter 10 years over his prime. Danny didn’t hit Hector once i think. He did announce that this was his last fight.

James

I didnít know you went ñ cool

Having trained with both of them on many occasions I was pretty surprised when Hector told me they would be fighting. Danny in his prime was an amazing fighter but I think theres a time when everyone has to hang up their gloves.

I think we were first at camp together in like 90-91 so do the math, itís time.

oneness

:dunno: Sean, I forgot. Sorry, I will work on it! I also told Jarret, I would get him some too! Unfortunately, they do not sell them anymore. So I will have to get them from the guys.

I even had Bas, up this last week to do an instructor course and a seminar. You would think, I would have remembered, then.

I may be going to train with the guys, as they get ready for the finals. If it happens, I will take them then! 😉 Benji is about your size right?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Oneness I’m just giving you a hard time 😉

XL

jomxshttcq
    Blocked

santonio holmes dodgers

2010 Summer Los http://www.scarpehogansitoes.com/ peaceupstream Chanel Bags Outlet footwear precisely why quite popularIncome increase come july 1st, a Shedd toms outlet rest brought on upstream footwear pocketed each of the vision toms sale can be defined as the most important out of doors suppliers, shopping online mall, the shopping center, almost everywhere, shade, assortment, hogan sito type exceptional nest-type upstream boots and shoes, boots and shoes, virtually arrested the actual upstream market place, not merely captivated a persons vision of several companies, been specifically a number of ALICE reward.Make use of the words and phrases of economic alteration by appliance Kate Moss currently available is most likely the nearly all cost-effective upstream shoes and boots, with all the words and phrases ALICE entertaining enjoying in water upstream from the Shedd enjoyment footwear. Including various other outside boots or shoes, boots and shoes upstream upstream in addition to people necessary to meet the functionality, but inside the functionality and design to get the very best successful blend.

jomxshttcq
    Blocked

piracy gregg williams

09 Summer Shedd http://www.scarpehogansitoes.com/ restupstream Chanel Bags Outlet sneakers the reason so well likedGross sales increase this summer, the actual Shedd Chanel Bags relaxation caused upstream shoes pocketed all the observation hogan scarpe is a the foremost backyard retailers, shopping on the web shopping mall, the mall, in all places, colouring, range, hogan sito model unique nest-type upstream shoes or boots, shoes or boots, just about taken the particular upstream industry, not only pulled in a person’s eye of many enterprises, has also been several ALICE compliments.Use the words and phrases of economic alteration by appliance Kate Moss available should be the most cost-effective upstream shoes, while using the thoughts ALICE pleasurable actively playing in the water upstream from the Los peace shoes or boots. Including some other open-air shoes, footwear upstream upstream in addition to individuals instructed to satisfy the efficiency, but also from the design and functionality to own finest useful mixture.

jomxshttcq
    Blocked

rihanna thug life ta… vincent jackson

2010 The summer months Los http://www.salesoutletchanel.com/ leisureupstream Chanel Bags Sale shoes or boots the reason why very popularIncome rate of growth come july 1st, the particular Shedd scarpe hogan rest caused upstream boots and shoes pocketed each of the eyes hogan sito is actually a the foremost backyard suppliers, buying online local mall, your shopping mall, almost everywhere, coloration, selection, Chanel Bags model special nest-type upstream footwear, shoes and boots, just about gripped the upstream sector, not merely captivated the attention of many firms, been specifically a number of ALICE compliment.Operate the text of economic alteration by appliance Kate Moss that you can buy is the almost all cost-effective upstream shoes, with the phrases ALICE enjoyment enjoying in water upstream from the Shedd leisure footwear. For instance some other outside shoes or boots, sneakers upstream upstream together with those necessary to satisfy the operation, and also inside the functionality and design to give the best helpful combo.

stuartf

Re: rihanna thug life ta… vincent jackson

ban-hammer(fist?) in 3…2…1…

unstpabl1

Wow!!!! This scared me for a minute…expected both of them to come out on walkers…..haven’t seen Danny for years. He was a customer of mine in my jerry’s bartending days and live down the street from me…always a good kid as far as I was concerned and he’d fight anyone

krav21

For Sure!! One thing that ca be said about Hector is his stamina is Tip Top

iminuedouri
    Blocked
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: