Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Hello everyone

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    speedsterz

I’ve been on this forum for some time just browsing around and finally decided to make it official and become a part of it.

I have basic background in muay thai and jiu-jitsu but am looking to train in Krav Maga.

Anyone in Miami that can help me contact Mr. Rick Blitstein or any other respectable Krav Maga instructor would be greatly appreciated.

Good to join you all!!

mara-jade

Re: Hello everyone

Welcome to the forum!

Did you check here?

https://kravmaga.com/florida.asp

chunkymonkey

Welcome!

speedsterz

wow, thanks for such a quick reply.

Im a new member to the site but definitely not a newb haha so I definitely did use the search feature and have checked that link before posting here, however, if im not mistaken and please correct me if im wrong but most of the schools listed for Miami or Ft Lauderdale are karate/tae kwon do schools that are “certified” to teach krav maga. Im actually looking for Krav Maga in it’s purest form.

mara-jade

Ah, I see. Hopefully some other Floridians will chime in here.

Have you gotten the latest Complete Krav Maga Book by Darren Levine & John Whitman? Excellent reference as well as the DVD setthumbsup

kvmorl

Plantman trains with Blitstein in MIA, he is active on these forums.

The book and DVD are top notch, very detailed.

speedsterz

Thanks for your help, I actually PM’ed Plantman yesterday and am waiting for a reply.

Everyone is raving about the book, I’m going out today and buying it but which DVD in particular is it that everyone keeps mentioning?

bradm

quote speedsterz:

wow, thanks for such a quick reply.

Im a new member to the site but definitely not a newb haha so I definitely did use the search feature and have checked that link before posting here, however, if im not mistaken and please correct me if im wrong but most of the schools listed for Miami or Ft Lauderdale are karate/tae kwon do schools that are “certified” to teach krav maga. Im actually looking for Krav Maga in it’s purest form.

I may be wrong, but I don’t think you will find a “pure” (as you put it) Krav Maga (KMWW) school in Florida. I think they are all at a martial arts school as you stated. Note, just because Krav training is held at karate or TKD schools doesn’t necessarily mean the Krav training is not good. I suggest you check a few of them out.

kmky

you can find the dvds here
    https://kravmaga.com/store/tek9.asp?pg=products&grp=30

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: