Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Hello Folks….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kravturtle

thumbsup

Thank you for having me. I am really excited about learning anything I can pick up from this forum. I have grown to really love the Israeli martial arts , especially Krav Maga.
    My name is Don Lirette. I am a 49 year old Roman catholic father of 6 and Husband of one for 27 years. I am a Law enforcement officer and SRT member. I’ve been teaching martial arts since 1996 when I got my black belt in Isian Kai Tae Kwon Do ( Under Sensei Ed Smith). Since then I have been a defensive tactics instructor in two disciplines (PPCT and SSGT)and have training in multiple martial arts systems including Filipino martial arts, American Freestyle Karate( Under Shidoshi Eddie Thibodeaux) , and MMA grappling (under Allen Gray). I love learning and will learn from anyone who can enhance my fighting capabilities. I home to love Krav Maga and really wish to formally study one day. I currently have no school in the area. I currently teach self defense and ground defense and I am the primary conditioning coach at the Eunice Black Belt academy ( Shidoshi Thibodeaux’s school). I have come to this forum to sponge up any information I can get on krav Maga!! Thanks again. God bless!!!!

” If you respect their dignity they will respect your authority!”

kravturtle

Re: Hello Folks….

[QUOTE=KravTurtle;58262]thumbsup

Thank you for having me. I am really excited about learning anything I can pick up from this forum. I have grown to really love the Israeli martial arts , especially Krav Maga.
    My name is Don Lirette. I am a 49 year old Roman catholic father of 6 and Husband of one for 27 years. I am a Law enforcement officer and SRT member. I’ve been teaching martial arts since 1996 when I got my black belt in Isian Kai Tae Kwon Do ( Under Sensei Ed Smith). Since then I have been a defensive tactics instructor in two disciplines (PPCT and SSGT)and have training in multiple martial arts systems including Filipino martial arts, American Freestyle Karate( Under Shidoshi Eddie Thibodeaux) , and MMA grappling (under Allen Gray). I love learning and will learn from anyone who can enhance my fighting capabilities. I home to love Krav Maga and really wish to formally study one day. I currently have no school in the area. I currently teach self defense and ground defense and I am the primary conditioning coach at the Eunice Black Belt academy ( Shidoshi Thibodeaux’s school). I have come to this forum to sponge up any information I can get on krav Maga!! Thanks again. God bless!!!!

” If you respect their dignity they will respect your authority!”

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum:wav:

dangerousdon

Greetings!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: