Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Hello from a new member

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    krav-harp

Hi everyone. I just joined this forum, after lurking for a few days.

I started my training in June, in Washington, DC. I finished Basics in about three weeks, started level 1 in July and got injured (took a knee directly to the chest and may have broken some ribs). I had to take six weeks off to heal.

I went back to Basics for a few classes in August and went back to Level 1 this month.

I’m really enjoying my training, and between the Krav, biking and eating right, I’ve lost over 20 lbs.

I have a lot to learn (my round kick really sucks!), but I’m patient and I’m taking my time.

In case you’re wondering about my handle, I’m a harmonica (or “blues harp”) player. I haven’t figured out a way to combine these two hobbies, but if I ever get threatened at a bar gig, I know I’ll be able to defend myself. 🙂

mara-jade

Re: Hello from a new member

Welcome to the forum!

There’s plenty of great info here, so feel free to look around:wav:

sundance

Welcome to the forum!

canesfan3301

Welcome! I’m a FNG myself, I train at KM Northern Virginia in Lorton, VA. Been training there for almost a year now.

jesse

BLUES HARP! We normally train with music. I think it’s time that there’s a good blues harp fighting music training cd!

krav-harp

I think Howlin’ Wolf and Little Walter would be great training music, but my instructors usually play rap, hip hop or metal.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: