Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Hello from Coeur d’ Alene, Idaho

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    calove71

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a member and reading the forum for a few months now and figured it is time to say hi.

I have been training by myself in Krav Maga, using the Complete Krav Maga book. I am hoping I will be able to go to the Krav Maga school in Moscow, Idaho every now and then to fine tune what I have learned.

If there is anyone on the forum who live close to Coeur d’ Alene, Idaho and needs a training partner let me know.

Chris

calove71

Re: Hello from Coeur d’ Alene, Idaho

Well hello Chris welcome to the forum. Good luck in your training.

mara-jade

Welcome Chris!

There’s quite a bit of posting that goes on here, so it’s easy to miss one, you know? You weren’t being ignored on purpose:wav:

calove71

It’s no problem. I am used to talking to myself, my wife ignores me all the time too. (just kidding).rofl2

Chris

kirsten

Welcome! How’s the training going? Have you been able to get to the Moscow school yet?

calove71

My step son has moved back home so I have a potential training partner.

I have not made it to the Moscow school yet. I hope to in a few months. I am also planing on attending college in Moscow in the fall.

d-bain

Welcome Chris,
    Take it easy on the step-son:abx: no Domestics ok….rofl2 Seriously, try to get down to Moscow for some one on one training, it’s sooo much better than the book. BTW, I am in Payette, Idaho. The closest thing to KM we have here is in Boise/Meridian area.

Dan.

calove71

I went to the Idaho Police Academy with a guy who worked for the police department there. I have our group picture, but I can not remember his name.

d-bain

How long ago did you go to the Academy? What was your graduation number? I graduated in 1995. My class was the first 10 week Academy at Meridian. Before that they had the Academy in down town Boise and it was a 7 week Academy. I know every one at Payette County SO. I will give a shout to who ever you know. BTW, I knew a guy from Coeur d’Alene, his name was Greg Lance. Do you know him or was that before your time?

~Dan Bain.

calove71

Lets see, I left the active duty Army in May of 2004. So I must have went through the academy from July -October 2004. I was in class
    # 143.

I worked for the Kooteani County Sheriff’s Department at the time and then with the Spirit Lake Police Department until recently.

Was he with Coeur d’ Alene police?

Chris

d-bain

Greg Lance did work for CPD. I also had a Deputy from Kooteani County Sheriff’s Department in my class. I will rummage around and dig up my old academy picture. I can’t remember his name. I also had several officers from up North. Lewiston, Moscow, Post Falls. I will get the picture..:confused: and get back with you on this. Regardless, keep training and be safe.

Dan

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: