Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Hello from Ft. Worth Texas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pit-bull

Im new to the forum as well as Krav Maga. Just started training about 2 weeks ago at Krav Maga DFW.

It’s been great so far and a hell of a work out. I look forward to the next class.

I’ve seen some people saying that its too far to drive 15 – 20 miles. I have to drive 100 miles round trip each time I train. No big deal to get good training.

mara-jade

Re: Hello from Ft. Worth Texas

Welcome to the forum,

Not everyone has the resources to drive that far out. Some are just more fortunate than others is all. I hear ya though – a know a couple of friends who DO travel far to train at our center.

That’s why I post the links to the KM books. Don’t deprive oneself of training. Try the books or find another KM organization. The Beginner book has an excellent section on what you need if you train by yourself.

Hello & Welcome. Wow 100 mile drive to train, thats dedication!!! Good Luck & Train Safe.thumbsup

aviatordave

quote Pit Bull:

Im new to the forum as well as Krav Maga. Just started training about 2 weeks ago at Krav Maga DFW.

It’s been great so far and a hell of a work out. I look forward to the next class.

I’ve seen some people saying that its too far to drive 15 – 20 miles. I have to drive 100 miles round trip each time I train. No big deal to get good training.

How do you like the Dallas class? I’ll be at my 3rd class this week in Plano tomorrow morning, each with a different instructor. The workout aspect of the Tuesday night instructor was a lot tougher, nearly all combatives, and only just a little easier than the conditioning program I was doing for boxing.

But so far, I love it. I bought the only two books on Krav they had in the store, and am half way through the first one. A friend and his son are going with me tomorrow.

pit-bull

quote AviatorDave:

How do you like the Dallas class? I’ll be at my 3rd class this week in Plano tomorrow morning, each with a different instructor. The workout aspect of the Tuesday night instructor was a lot tougher, nearly all combatives, and only just a little easier than the conditioning program I was doing for boxing.

But so far, I love it. I bought the only two books on Krav they had in the store, and am half way through the first one. A friend and his son are going with me tomorrow.

I like it alot….I have had several instructors also. But every class is great and I’ve learned something from all the instructors.

Thanks to all for the welcomes!!

prenibrijite
    Blocked

What I*read*I really liked it.*Thank you for*your information!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: