Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Hello from Midlands UK

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dirty-harry

Hello everyone.

I just joined the forum today after searching for an online Krav community. This one looked good.

I have been a Krav Maga practitioner for a almost a year now, currently at level 3. I started my martial arts at 17 with Taekwondo, before taking up training in Mixed Martial Arts, including grappling/JuJitsu. After two and a half years of that I met my Krav instructor, Roger.

I love Krav Maga because it’s exactly what I was looking for after doing so much sports-based martial arts. I also like that it’s not a martial art or a sport, but more of a system/method. I train 4-5 hours a week here in Leicester (Midlands, UK).

Hope everyone is well.

mara-jade

Re: Hello from Midlands UK

Welcome to the forum!

Glad you could join us – feel free to look around and post any questions you have:wav:

ctkravist

quote Dirty_Harry:

Hello everyone.

I just joined the forum today after searching for an online Krav community. This one looked good.

I have been a Krav Maga practitioner for a almost a year now, currently at level 3. I started my martial arts at 17 with Taekwondo, before taking up training in Mixed Martial Arts, including grappling/JuJitsu. After two and a half years of that I met my Krav instructor, Roger.

I love Krav Maga because it’s exactly what I was looking for after doing so much sports-based martial arts. I also like that it’s not a martial art or a sport, but more of a system/method. I train 4-5 hours a week here in Leicester (Midlands, UK).

Hope everyone is well.

Hi Harry,

I was born and bred in Leicester and moved to the US 22 years ago. I’ve been doing Krav since July ’07 and am also at Level 3. Where is the school that you train at? Next time I’m home I would love to stop by and train with you.

Blue Army!

Andy

Hello & Welcome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: