Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Hello from Northern VA

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    scourtien

Joined over the weekend have taken two basic classes and love it. Started after speaking to freinds about wanting to get in shape but was bored at the gym. I also just quit smoking so this is great. Everyone in the class is helpful and the instructors are not only good but fun.

mgothers

Re: Hello from Northern VA

Welcome to Nova!! You’re right we are lucky to have some really great instructors and great fellow classmates!!!

dckm

quote scourtien:

Joined over the weekend have taken two basic classes and love it. Started after speaking to freinds about wanting to get in shape but was bored at the gym. I also just quit smoking so this is great. Everyone in the class is helpful and the instructors are not only good but fun.

i can relate totally. i used to smoke weed when i started, but after a few classes, i had to give it up. i was barely making it thru basics. now i can do 2 classes back to back and even bag on saturdays.

you’re right, they do have good instructors. each of them brings a different perspective to krav maga.

warning: sean and jeff’s classes are usually the roughest.

scourtien

Well so far Sean has been the instructor in each of my classes.

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum!

Boy are you in for a rockin good time! Congrats on quitting smoking – I know that’s hard as my hubby went through it many years ago.

Don’t get discouraged if you have to take a break at first -EVERYONE DOES. As you continue training, it will get better :D:

Hello & Welcome. Well for weight loss & getting back into shape you’ve certainly come to Krav an it is the right place for a healthy lifestyle change. I feel ya on the bored at the gym. Good Luck & Train Safe!!!thumbsup

kmwfit360

Welcome to the party!!

Krav Maga Northern Virginia is great!

:chair:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: