Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums hello from sacramento ca

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    brigz

hey there im new in the world of krav maga or martial arts for that matter its very exciting im 21 years old my names brian im from sacramento california its coming along pretty quickly i played football in high school so im pretty active im also doing it iwth a few buddies so we can all motivate each other and push each other to our limits

sirf0cus

Re: hello from sacramento ca

Welcome Brian!
    I’m new here too, curious, are there training facilities for Krav Maga in Sacramento? I’ve been looking but no luck!

spike182

Hey guys. I live in Elk Grove California. Close enough to Sac. I’m also interested in checking out Krav Maga close to where I live. Sac is close. Let me know if you find any schools or seminars I can check out. I studied tae kwon do and Kenpo when I was younger and loved it but I can’t fight street and would like to learn how.

Keep me posted!

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum,

KWWW locations can be found here

https://kravmaga.com/locations/licensees-affiliates/licenseesaffiliates-worldwide-all-locations-list/

brigz

yes i attend a class at kovars in carmichael Ive been going for about 2 months its very exciting you folks should come check it out

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: