Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Hello from South Eastern PA!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    zi4life978

Hello Guys/Gals!

My name’s George and just wanted to introduce myself. I’m new To Krav Maga and actually just signed up for my first class this Weds. I’ve been doing a lot of research and Krav Maga def. seems like what I’m looking for. I’ll be traveling down to the Owings Mills facility so it’s not too far from York, PA.
    I recently just got back from Amsterdam (which was so awesome btw) and on one of the last night we were there I almost got mugged while walking back to my hotel. I felt so defenseless while this guy tried to take my wallet. Ever since I got back, I wanted to take some classes. I’m really looking forward to my first class. Take care!!

George

kirsten

Re: Hello from South Eastern PA!

Wow… That was scary I am sure, I am glad you made it back okay and have invested into your personal safety for the future. You are training at a great location too!

Welcome!

mara-jade

Welcome George!

Glad you made it back ok – after a class or two, methinks you’ll be hooked – congrats!

zi4life978

quote Kirsten:

Wow… That was scary I am sure, I am glad you made it back okay and have invested into your personal safety for the future. You are training at a great location too!

Welcome!

Yea, it was def. an eye opener! Even if I knew some sort of self defense, I probably would of gave him the money anyway. Who knows if he had a gun, plus there was two of them. My life wasn’t worth risking over 100 euro haha.
    Yes, I’ve heard very good things about the Columbia/OM locations. Should be a lot of fun and informative. I’ve always been looking for a no bs type of self defense, and Krav Maga seems like exactly that. Not flashy, but extrememly effective in real world situations.

mikwrigh

Welcome aboard, George.

You’ve made an excellent choice investing in Krav. I imagine in light of your situation overseas that your training will be quite effective, as the mindset of real-world application is a big plus towards focus. I hope you enjoy the workout and are able to reap the rewards of learning self defense while having a blast. See you at Owings Mills.

zi4life978

Thanks for the welcome. Yesterday was my first class. Phew!! I never knew I would have so much fun having my butt kicked haha. The warm-up was intense, but fun in the same way. Evan was our instructor and I can really tell he’ll be a blast to learn from. A lot of energy and easy to work with. We learned front 2-handed choke defense which seems very effective in real world situations. All-in-all, I was hooked after yesterday. Everyone seemed very friendly and informative while I was there. Can’t wait for my 2nd class 🙂

quote mikwrigh:

Welcome aboard, George.

You’ve made an excellent choice investing in Krav. I imagine in light of your situation overseas that your training will be quite effective, as the mindset of real-world application is a big plus towards focus. I hope you enjoy the workout and are able to reap the rewards of learning self defense while having a blast. See you at Owings Mills.

kirsten

Awesome! Thanks for the follow-up and keep coming back here, you will find a TON of helpful info.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: