Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge hELP! – Ok, MMA lovers – favorite MMA sites?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ericajow

HELP!!!!

I’m doing the online advertising for the Strikeforce Fedor/Rogers fight on CBS and am looking over a few different options. What are your favorite MMA sites to go to? I’d LOVE some feedback! 🙂

russell

Re: hELP! – Ok, MMA lovers – favorite MMA sites?

thelightsoutshow.com its a daily mma podcast ive subscribed to for over a year(right before the first affliction fight they had a interview with fedor), 5knuckles.com, taggradio.com, fightworld.com,

ps why even put the fight on tv it will be over 2 seconds after they touch gloves, brett rodgers is a loudmouth, while fedor has the skills to pay the bills .how long did tim silvia last? and what about arlovsky? both good fighters, but not in the same league as fedor and what about randy coture he wanted fedor so bad he could taste it but after the silvia fight he resigned to the ufc, i would have liked to see fedor in the ufc just to put that d!ck brock lesnar in his place(that would be on his a$$ looking up at the stars circling his head)

btw what is the date for the fight?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Look dude Krav Maga is not MMA… come on Bro I’m going to revoke your man card.

unstpabl1

quote CJs Dad:

Look dude Krav Maga is not MMA… come on Bro I’m going to revoke your man card.

Then whats that Fight club going on at KMSO all about and the smoker next month. Krav is the original MMA only we allow Kicks to the Ding Dings

Oh Almost forgot. Hey Erica, How’s it going DUDE! LOL

kirsten

Sherdog.com is about all I go to.

jaspthecat

+1 for sherdog

safetyal

Add another for Sherdog

evo8

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com

this is probably one of the biggest ones around. a lot of fighters and instructors are members.

maddogmean

mmajunkie.com, sherdog, mmaweekly.com,

midnighter

sherdog and cagepotato

smokelaw1

mmaforum.com is fun, but I tend to have the best time in the premium (pay) area.

My username is the same there, but my custom title is “Dr. Krav, nose, throat and groin”. I don’t think I made that up…anybody know who I stole it from? Whoever it is, thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: