Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

New guy here from Marietta, Ga. I take KM at Droege’s in Powder Springs. Mr Jack Kisner is my instructor. I have only been takeing the class for about a month, and love it! Any tips or words of wisdom welcome. Thanks fer haveing me.

Steve

Re: Hey Yall!

Hello & Welcome.:wav:

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum!

Lots of great info here and if you’ve got questions, by all means post :wav:

bradm

Hello AmBASSaDeer,
    You have a great school and instructor there. I used to live in Powder Springs right around the corner from Droege’s school. I trained in TKD there for several years reaching 2nd Degree Black Belt. When they started their Krav Maga program, I hoped on board and eventually trained in Krav only. Mr. Jack Kisner is a very good instructor. I tested and passed my level-3 there before moving to Kissimmee, FL. I really miss the training I got there.

Tell Jack, the Droege’s, and the Krav students that remember me hello from Mr. Menhorn.

Good look with your training. I have kids in Marietta and when I visit them I always try to stop by Droege’s and say hello. So if you are in class some night and see a 67 year old, grey headed dude peering in the window – that be me.

quote BradM:

Hello AmBASSaDeer,
    You have a great school and instructor there. I used to live in Powder Springs right around the corner from Droege’s school. I trained in TKD there for several years reaching 2nd Degree Black Belt. When they started their Krav Maga program, I hoped on board and eventually trained in Krav only. Mr. Jack Kisner is a very good instructor. I tested and passed my level-3 there before moving to Kissimmee, FL. I really miss the training I got there.

Tell Jack, the Droege’s, and the Krav students that remember me hello from Mr. Menhorn.

Good look with your training. I have kids in Marietta and when I visit them I always try to stop by Droege’s and say hello. So if you are in class some night and see a 67 year old, grey headed dude peering in the window – that be me.

Thanks yall for the welcome.

I have class tonight. I will tell everyone you said hello! Do stop by next time your in town. I would love to meet you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: