Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics HI all Im new to the style as well as this forum

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    waakocethi

HI,
    I started about a month ago,
    I think the style is great !
    hard at times but real fun none the less.
    I was wondering if ther is anyone ells around my lvl and in my area of south Jersey willing to hook up with me for a little practice here and there
    thanx

lor

That’s a great idea. It’s not quite the same when you go home and say to your significant other, \”Okay, try to punch me in the face.\” 😛

Hope someone takes you up on the offer!

waakocethi

yeah me too.
    thanx for the reply I agree the old \” hey honey punch me in the head\” thing does’nt work rofl! all I get from her is a weird look and a yeah right
    catch you all later

ldnd

I too am new to Krav. I am enjoying it so far. I am just curious were you train in southern NJ? I would like to take you up on your offer but I am in Northern NJ

waakocethi

real cool!
    actually I train a good clip north of my house
    I go to class in East Brunswick but I think its well worth the commute
    thanx for the reply
    ttyl
    what part of jersey do you live in? I live south of Ft. Dix army base.

rta

Hey waakocethi:

Where do you live in South Jersey? My brother lives in Gloucester Twp. (near Runnemede/Deptford) and he used to train over at the Philly school. Not trying to take business away from the Brunswick people, but that might be a shorter commute for you. Then instead of needing a partner, you could just go to class every night. Just a suggestion. Good luck to you.

waakocethi

I live down in pemberton TWP in browns mills to be exact.
    I grew up in the area of where I go for training so it makes it easier to get there.
    I was going to check out the classes in Philly but after going to the one up north I decided to stop looking and go there.
    all in all it aint so bad cause I work only 20 min from there.
    thanx for the input though I still may check out the PA classes just to see if the training methods are different from the class I go to.
    catch you later

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: