Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jared

What’s up Guys, little bit of background about me, I’m a 19 (20 at the end of the month) year old Australian male from Redcliffe, Queensland. I’m an accounting student, and part time fitness trainer of my friends lol, im ‘straight edge’ for lack of a better term. I developed an interest in Krav Maga as of late, had a half brother who trained in it for a while, i was training in the MMA for a while, doing jujitsu/judo, and muay thai and boxing, did that for about 5 months but i quit wanting more real life oriented training i suppose. My interest peaked as of late, when i saw both the Human Weapon and Fight Quest episodes showcasing KM. Also im half Lebanese Christian, with many family members in Kataeb and Guardians of the Cedars, who fought alongside the IDF during the civil war. Anyway, im trying to find a school to learn, the closest seems a bit far, i was wondering if there were any schools more North of the brisbane CBD. Thanks for your time, hope to get to know some of you.
    Take care,
    Jared

emil

Re: Hi

Hey you should check out the IKMF site, they might have instructors in Australia. PS. I am visiting from US now in Sydney.

mara-jade

Welcome Jared,

I see Emil gave ya a hand. The KMWW locations map shows no schools in your area right now – sorry.

You could still train by getting Complete Krav Maga by Darren Levine & Johh Whitman as well as the KM DVDs. Here’s the KMWW store link so you can see what the items look like

https://kravmaga.com/store/

Hope this helps some:wav:

jared

Thanks both for your assistance guys

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: