Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Hi from SLC, Utah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kazak4x4

Been a lurker for a few months and figured I’d post a hello! thumbsup

Name is Alex, I am from SLC, Utah. Age: 34

I started Krav after looking for a school for my 5 year old. I never heard or seen KM before. Just opened the phone book and called all Martial Art schools around me, luckily one of them was Paul Evans’ Martial Arts academy (an official Utah KM center).

I took my kid to class for 2 months and he loved every minute of it. I waited and watched his classes every day. Finally, it came to me “Hey this looks pretty cool, I think I can do it too!”. I took my first trial class and the rest is history!

Now I try to go 4 times a week, I wish I could go more, but got to keep the better half happy ;): I am getting ready for my L1 test on February 28th and my boy is going for his first test for yellow belt on March 2nd (Krav for kiddies)… wish us luck,we both need it! rofl2. I already got some great advice from this forum, thanks guys!

Alex

mara-jade

Re: Hi from SLC, Utah

Welcome Alex!

Heck, get the your ‘better half’ to join you! Haven’t you heard KM is great marriage therapy? I’ve left hubby bruised and bloody. After celebrating 17 years this past New Years, KM’s a great way to get out all the frustration. I can beat up hubby and NOT get in trouble.rofl2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: