Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dawgzawar

My name is Jeremy and I’m 26. I bought a book on KM a while back and have read it several times since. I have started the 12 weeks worth of drills in the back of the book. I have a little bit of MA experience (Combatives classes when I was in the USARMY). I like the principles behind KM and look forward to learning more and more about KM.

skelegirl

Re: Hi KM forum

Well, you are definitely in the right place then! I’ve been learning a lot from the forum as I just started 6 weeks ago. Good Luck!

maca

Hi Everybody,

I have just started Krav Maga, i think it has something to offer everybody & it seems like it covers everything too. I have studied various martial arts, such as; Muay Thai, western Boxing, Wing tsun, Jujitsu & Kickboxing. A lot of these arts teach a physical response however they dont address the mental one. I was always pretty good on a physical level however i lacked the confidence and i didnt know how to control adrenalin release either, no good if you are faced with an assailant who wants to smash your face in!! Once i realised this problem i started to search for something different, i bypassed the mcdojos and the MMA lessons and eventually found krav maga..it was on my doorstep literally!! i have had one lesson but i know this is going to help me, if anyone has any input/advice i am always willing to take it on board because even though i have done a lot i am still learning.

Regards

maca

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum folks!:wav:

Hello & Welcome.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: