Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics High School Alumni Football Game / Krav

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ds314

I will be 45 years old in two weeks and last night I played in my High School Alumni Football game. Eighty-eight former students that graduated between between 2009 and 1969 played in the game. I was the seventh oldest player that played. I feel that my Krav training and Cross-fit training helped me alot in the game. Many of the older and younger guys were huffing and puffing I sailed along and stayed agressive the whole game. I even took a full dead on hit in the back (got clipped) and bounced right back up. I actually wore by Krav gloves for hand protection. It was a fun night.

Dave

mara-jade

Re: High School Alumni Football Game / Krav

Congrats on having a blast Dave. Yeah, KM rules :beer:

kirsten

Sweet! I bet that was the best… Nothing like showing up to class reunion stuff and being the one with hair, a hot spouse, no gut, or any combination of the mentioned!! 🙂

ds314

Two are of three aren’t bad, lol. Last night I played offensive tackle and defensive end even though I weigh 225. While on defense I was doubled-team and even tripled-team numerous times. Here are a few before game pictures and the after game picture. You can see I have a few brusies.
    http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/davesaint86/

Dave

kirsten

Dave that is bad@ss!! You look like you just got done with Phase Training with all those bruises!!

Dave, glad we could help prepare you for your football game!! What was the outcome, did the Alum win?

ds314

Steve, It was odd years vs even years. I was an even year. We won 12 – 0. There were a lot of fumbles and interceptions.

Dave

WoooooooooooooooooooHooooooooooo sounds like you had a blast!!! Congrats on the win!!!thumbsup

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: