Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Hope to see some of you in Colorado!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    armitage

Hi all,

As a prelude to our final move back to the US, my wife and I are visiting her home state of Colorado next month for a few weeks, and I figured that I may as well take the opportunity to try out the KM training over there! 😀

God knows I need the re-run over the basics after having been out of it for about 9 months, and she’s looking forward to trying it out for the first time. We’ll be going to the Broomfield location at least once in our stay, hopefully 2-3 times if we can fit it in with her work and my various job interviews etc. Although we won’t get to make the final move back for another several months now thanks to the Immigration processing times, it’ll be good to get a taster of the training we can do when we are back there, especially as I’m going for Military/LE jobs and want to get as much training as possible (and the MMA I do in the UK at the moment is fun, but not as practical as KM overall).

I remember there being various forum members in CO, so I look forward to seeing you at one of the classes next month!

kravjeff

Armitage –

Look forward to seeing you at the Broomfield Training Center !! If you can sort us out, be sure to introduce yourself.

Best,
    Jeff

al

Armitage –

Please make sure you come by the school in Broomfield while you and your wife are in Colorado. I’ve practiced traditional martial arts at several different schools over the course of my life, and this school is best I’ve ever been to. We have the best instructors and the friendliest students I’ve ever met. ( Krav just seems to draw a great mix of people, compared to some of the more \”cult\” like traditional arts. ) The classes are hard, but the atmosphere is fun and you’ll really get a lot out of it. I look forward to meeting you.

armitage

Okay, we’re all set for our flight tommorow and will hopefully be attending the Level 1 Wednesday night class in Broomfield (provided we’re over our jetlag!). If plans change, I’ll let you guys know which one we’re going to 😉

al

Level I runs the same time as fight class. Make sure you stop by fight class and say \”Hi\”. Let me know if you need help with anything. Have a safe trip.

kravjeff

Re:

quote \”Al\:

Level I runs the same time as fight class. Make sure you stop by fight class and say \”Hi\”. Let me know if you need help with anything. Have a safe trip.

I second that! Looking forward to meeting you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: