Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lt8514

I have emailed KMWW on a couple of occasions about hosting a phase A at our school and have not heard back, is there someone in particular that I need to talk to in order to try to set this up? I have cc’ed the school owner on all my correspondence to worldwide and he has not gotten a response as well. We have several people that are interested in attending this training so it would be nice if we could host one. I just would like to get pointed in the right direction.

Thanks

kellycampbell

Re: Hosting a Phase A

Hello,
    My name is Kelly Campbell. I am the training coordinate at KMW. I would be happy to discus your request. You may contact me by email, [email protected] or you my call 310-477-9977 ex12.. I will be in the office this after noon.

Are you with Rolando Haddad’s locations? I have not been informed of any injures to hosting a phase at his school. A lot of things are taken in to account when we schedule course through out the year. Please contact me directly.
    Thank you
    Kelly Campbell

ryan

Kelly Campbell is in charge of training and scheduling: [email protected]

lt8514

thanks, I spoke with Kelly earlier today.

ryan

I’m not sure why, but Kelly’s post didn’t appear when I posted, otherwise I wouldn’t have…

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

because this forum is moderated

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: