Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    leftie79

Looks like there are a lot of people over the age of 40. It’s good that you are learning self-defense and keeping in shape along the way!

keeiii

I tried shuffleboard, but my partner would always get angry when I started knee striking him.

malaika

well last year I started krav at the age of 17 and I’m still doing krav at 18.

so I put 18.

fit2fight

43 and an instructor. Except for the broken arm I’m in better shape than I was at 33.

L.Gentry

seer7

Hello!!!

Why does the age survey only go to 40? I personally am 51.
    Do you feel anyone over 40 is incapable or what?
    seer

michael

43 here and have been studying off/on since I was 15…. 8)

otto-mcnab

I’m a 36 year old school teacher. I was active as a teenager and college student but became a computer nerd and got into online gaming – and a few lbs overweight. Last year I said, \”enough!\” and decided to be more active. I found Krav and haven’t looked back – or played any computer games!

yaniv

I just turned 35

rangerg

I’m 50 this July.

I just started in Krav.

My previous training was a smattering of different forms when I was in the Army…back in the..ummmm…70’s..

I am a runner 5k, 10k, and Half Marathons, and a weight lifter.

jessekat

How old?

I’m 23 (on Saturday)…. 😀

alamocitykid

Decided to join up to respond that I am almost 67. Just completed my level 1 test last week–four hours including fitness, review, and test. I can hold my own with most of the youngsters, and our great instructors don’t cut me any slack–which is what I like. We have a 72 year old who recently got a pacemaker implanted, and who is back in cardio classes.

This poll reminds me of the movie Logan’s Run, now that I have turned 40 I will have to have my crystal cleared and be removed from the poll! 😀

progress

Strong showing from the thirtysomethin’ crew!! 36, KM is the fountain of youth (with the exception of the aches, pains and bruising 😀 )

leftie79

Little-Looper

Funny you should mention Logan’s Run because last night I was watching \”I Love the 90’s part Duex\” on VH1 and they mentioned Logan’s Run. What exactly is that movie about? Looked like an interesting movie. Sorry to get off topic.

culater411

My age

I am older than highschool but I haven’t finsihed college. I just got legal? How old do you think I am?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: