Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    willy1959

Hey there, been lurking for a while and decided to post. Im 52 a bit overweight, strong as an ox 😉 (not that strengh helps much in this lol) Decided at the first of the year I would like to have my 14 year old daughter learn some SD. lol actually saw an episode on Tv From hard core Pawn where the crew took a lesson or 2 and thought, hey this is something that would work 😉 I didn’t realize at the time how fortunate we were to have such a good facility so close to my house. Im Willy, and My Daughter is Teddy and we have been at Chay’s in Racine Wi. Since the first of the year. The instructors are passionate about teaching, you can just tell 😉 I instruct auto racing so I can feel if an instructor is just going thru the motions, or truly wants to teach you something. These guys are awesome 😉 Ted and I go 1 time a week, we only have missed one Tuesday because the place was closed (giant snow storm) And I missed one week from the flu, (took Ted and watched that week though) I am so happy to watch my little 90 lb weakling girl gain the confidence that I am witnessing 😉 Yesterday she was helping me at her brothers house install a window, and I grabbed her in a choke from behind unexpectedly for fun, and she went right to town on the defense instantly. Was awesome! :combat::D:

mara-jade

Re: Howdy From Wi

Welcome to the forum:wav:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: