Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Hughes vs. St. Pierre

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kravjeff

Pretty damn good fight tonight, good undercard fights too – That Sanchez (heavyweight) has a helluva overhand right …

Penn’s flexibility is amazing. Hughes is just too damn strong, and his conditioning is amazing. I don’t give St. Pierre much of a chance, though it could be a good fight too.

Thoughts?

determined

rashad evans was the other fighter that really impresses. he just continues to win without much fanfare.

i couldn’t believe bj penn ran out of gas after the 2nd round. i really wanted him to beat hughes.

and how about pulver getting knocked out so quick?! who saw that one coming? goes to show that anything can happen in a fight.

it was nice to see st. pierre go up and talk a little smack to hughes after the fight. i’ll be cheering for st. pierre all the way.

but what i’m REALLY looking forward to is pride fighting championship in vegas on october, finally!

kravjeff

Not a fan of Hughes I take it? I like Evans too – Agree, he probably doesn’t get enough play.

The other impressive fight (or at least moment) was the body shot KO of Ruediger – Just seeing it made me want to puke!

bradm

Didn’t see the fight. But, from the posts on this thread, Hughes won. Good, I’m glad. Hope he defeats Pierre. I like Rashad Evans too – he is a strong, well conditioned fighter.

psyops

Evans is a beast. People don’t like him because he is a bit cocky. I love the guy. He is an athlete. He can fight. He reminds me a lot of Matt Hughes early on in his career. There is no better athlete in the entire MMA world than Evans. Big, strong, fast, skilled, and very competitive.

Hughes is the best ever! It is that simple. This guy is an animal. He is the guy to beat and so far no one can step to him. Hughes will stop ST. Pierre!

jaeroo

I’m picking on St. Pierre even though he is an underdog. Although Hughes is freakishly strong with excellent takedowns and a vicious ground and pound strategy, I think St. Pierre has more all around skills (better standup striker/knows submissions too although Hughes have improved in those departments). It’s just a matter now of who can pull it off first.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: