Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics I am so disgusted with the barrage of fake Krav Maga. Can anyone help?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I live in Georgia, and there are SO many schools, claiming to make you the ultimate warrior, and unbeatable, brutal street fighter. Thing is, I have discovered that MOST of these “instructors” have about 3 days of certification, and call themselves trainers. One who claimed to be a black belt, had only trained for 4 months, and been forged that title by someone with less credibility than he, himself. I am starting as a police cadet in 3 months, and have been wanting to train in Krav Maga BEFORE i started the academy. I currently take combat sambo, with a wonderful,private, teacher, but also wanted the situational accessibility of the krav maga art. BUT, i want AS CLOSE TO THE ISRAELI Krav Maga, as possible. Can ANYONE, give a CREDIBLE name for a KRAV MAGA instructor, 5th level or above, who is excellent at instructing the pure form of this art? I have good funds, and can pay a private trainer. Please no gimmick commando krav maga, haganah, crap etc… just pure israeli krav maga. I would GREATLY appreciate it. In Atlanta.

bear34

Re: I am so disgusted with the barrage of fake Krav Maga. Can anyone help?

There is a Law Enforcement course being held next month in Minneapolis by the IKMFs head of LE training. This guy is the real deal I assure you. Check out http://www.kravmagampls.com

Thank you, but i need it to be in georgia.

stuartf

I train at Atlanta Krav Maga and Fitness http://atlantakravmaga.com/

They’re affiliated with KMWW. All of the instructors are trained by the National Training Center in Los Angeles and they have the highest ranked instructors in Atlanta.

And how does their system compare to the Haganah being offered at atlanta judo midtown? do you know?

stuartf

I don’t know anything about atlanta judo midtown. I can tell you that the curriculum matches up to the Complete Krav Maga book by Darren Levine and John Whitman.

rick-prado

quote Sololegendary:

And how does their system compare to the Haganah being offered at atlanta judo midtown? do you know?

I’m not affiliated with KMWW, but I’d rather go to a KMWW school than and Haganah school.

KMWW is well run and organized, as opposed to Haganah which is a knock off of Krav Maga and has all sorts of legal problems. Google Mike Kanarek/Haganah and you’ll see there are a bunch of red flags!

Their main school is here in Florida, and I hear they are having major issues. If the main HQ is having problems, I sure as heck wouldn’t go to one in Georgia!

safetyal

I second StuartF. If you are looking for Krav, check out Atlanta Krav Maga. Eric the chief instructor is a KM blackbelt from KMMW and one of the most seasoned teachers in Atlanta. I don’t know how many there are, but I do know some LEO’s train there as well.

I can’t speak to Haganah, but if you pick up the official Krav Maga book you can see the the curriculum taught at AKMF.

stuartf

Atlanta Krav Maga and Fitness is offering a free intro class at their Roswell location on September 24th from 1pm-2:30pm if you’d like to try it out. You can register for the free class at https://www.securedata-trans10.com/ap/atlantakravmagaandfitness1/index.php?page=10 the link is at the bottom left under “Seminar Registration”.

save-the-jews
    Blocked

I too am disgusted with the barrage of fake Krav Maga. One day I was walking past one of these places, with an instructor claiming to have trained just outside Jerusalem, in the Amazon Jungle with the Shaolin Monks, a.k.a the Kings of Krav. After a few quick questions I realised he was trolling me and hadn’t trained with the world famous KOK. I swiftly snapped his neck and defecated on his body.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: