Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics I feel like a Shrek Sometimes

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    safetyal

Re: I feel like a Shrek Sometimes

Just think of it this way.

It is better to feel like Shrek, than look like Shrek.

ds314

This is funny now. Wednesday night I first was called a beast and then the word “Shrek”. I thought it was pretty damn funny. By the way we had some kids (highschool age) about 5 of them at class last Saturday. We did some drills where we would change partners. All of them seemed eager to partner up with me. All of them were around 5-5 and probably weighed around 130 lbs. I guess it just depends on the individual.
    Dave

ernest

I’m 6’1′ and 265 lbs of fat but I wouldn’t like to get kicked around for the first day but I expect kissing the floor very soon. I believe it’s helpful that you learn your trade by getting wiped by big guy (preferably experienced) as in worse case scenario.

clfmak

There’s definitely a skill to holding pads to avoid injury. When you hold pads for lots of people (especially big strong ones) you learn to hold with good technique.

ffdo1234

OK, you big guys have very high knees……

ds314

OK, you big guys have very high knees……

Yeah I like having high knees. Don’t know how practical it is in real lifbut I can knee face high on most individuals now up to 6ft or so.
    Dave

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: