Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics I had to share this…..

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    kravi

Re:

quote \”FFDO\:

Last year in Israel, I thought I would forever have neck issues from the backlash of looking every which way at one time………

JC

That’s why the 360 defence was developed in the first place. 🙂

It’s also interesting that none of those girls are much bigger than their m16.
    The barrels are almost dragging on the ground.

Makes you wonder what they do with the girls taller than 1.60 meter.

clfmak

[quote]It makes me kind of sad that these beautiful young women have to be in uniform with guns and put their life on the line. They should be out having fun and not dodging bombs and bullets.

quote :

Yeah, real world violence should only be handled by ugly people. 🙄

Re: I had to share this…..

quote \”markx3\:

http://israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=13

I think I’m in love.

Where do I sign up?

Hey…I was able to view this link a couple days ago, but when I click on it now…the host says that there’s an error. What gives? Any chance I’ll be able to access it again? I didn’t even get to view all the Israeli hotties yet! *laments*

Speaking of which, for all the Israelis/Jewish people out there, would Israeli/Jewish girls ever date/marry non-Jewish people (i.e. interracial)? Sorry if that sounds like a totally naive question, but I just have no clue. Does it depend on their level of faith/devoutness/adherence to tradition…as it does with Christians I’ve dated in the past?

Thanks,
    AG

dkolb

No.

g-v

Hello AG, this is The Jews ™. Your question was heatedly debated during our last quarterly Elders of Zion meeting. By split vote, we ruled that it is indeed ok to have intimate relations of the short and even the long term variety with shiksas and the goyim. So, go out there and find yourself a lil jewish princess to call your very own.

quote \”G.V.\:

Hello AG, this is The Jews ™. Your question was heatedly debated during our last quarterly Elders of Zion meeting. By split vote, we ruled that it is indeed ok to have intimate relations of the short and even the long term variety with shiksas and the goyim. So, go out there and find yourself a lil jewish princess to call your very own.

Ya know, it was JUST a question…nothing more. But I guess the answer is patently clear. Thanks.

-AG

g-v

Hey, it was just an answer. You’re welcome.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: